Roll LINE Labeller-8000 admin
It is The Machine for Your Success
Roll LINE Labeller
Labelling machine – capacity up to 8 000 b/h , including equipment for PET bottles only cylindrical
Understanding the demands of today’s market and needs of our clients we’ve built linier labelling machine that perfectly combines in itself high reliability and economy in all aspects of it’s work. Its low cost, simple contstruction and average productivity speed makes it excellent solution for most small and medium businesses.
1. Label applying system on cylindrical containers within the following specification:
· Capacity model – from 2500 to 8 000bott/h (for 1,5L bottle) ;
· Bottle Supply System – LINE
· Range of container diameter — 50-130mm
· Plastic label (polypropylene ) – PET-35-50 micron
– length 70-380mm
– height 50-150mm
– reel diameter max 600mm
· Label transported on the vacuum drum
· Input from the right or left
· Hot glue consumption 1kg for every 15 000-25 000 labels (depends on labels height)
2. Automatic speed regulation:
· Basic speed specified in the control panel
· Second speed adjusted individually by the user
Manual regulation of machine’s height, depending on the size of container (automatic regulation on request)
3. Application of glue on to bottle and label
· Glue Roller System
· Glue applied from the hot glue applicator with the use of spraying system.
4. Mechanical transmission of power from the main drive through the toothed wheels onto drums, drive.
5. Machine specification: Frame made of stainless steel
6. Transporter line – 2 meters
7. Machine including one set of change parts is intended for one type of container.
8. Bottle input from left or right (to be agreed).
9. Machine total size:
· length — 2000 mm
· width- 1800 mm
· height — 2000 mm
10. Machine frame size:
· length — 900 mm
· width- 1200 mm
· height — 1500 mm
11. Machine weight — 1.35 tons
12. Bottle change parts
· Drum Guide
· Central Star
13. Label change parts:
· vacuum drum transporting the label
14. Additional data :
· Automatic control by means of control touch panel
· Visual panel enabling the change of basic machine — settings
· Control system all parts Mitsubishi
· Sensors — Sick
– main driver output 2.2 kWt with inventor
– servomotor Mitsubishi
· Pneumatics power 6 atmospheres. Capacity ca.150L/h
– filters, lubricators, electric valves –Metal Work company
· Control software prepared by Carmichael Engineering Group Ltd Sp. z o.o.
– Electric box integrated with automate
– Products counter
– Fault monitoring
– Reel stand section
– Roll Label End Alarms
· High performance vacuum pump
· Integrated safety guard
· Providing input and output star with a clutch
Most of our machines have individual construction, specifications and respectively individual price.
If You have any questions or would like to get a commercial offer,
Please, Send us Your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +48 41 274 31 04
POSSIBLE FORMS AND SIZES OF CONTAINER
Forms – ROUND
Size – 0.25 L – 3 L
The labelling machine applies labels on full or empty and bottles and jars. The process of label application is automatic and requires only the control and supervising of mechanisms operation and re-supplying of glue and labels. The containers entering the conveyor are separated by the star-wheel to rotate by move of vacuum drum and constant guide.
This system enables flexible operation of the machine and reaching the required capacity as well as adequate label input.
As a result of rotation the container receives the label from the vacuum drum where previously the glue is applied on the outer edges of the label. Then on the smoothing belt the label is winded and stick on. The glue is applied from the hot melt glue applicator.
The hot melt gluing system is equipped with automatic temperature control and glue quantity application control. The system applies glue on the label by means of glue roller. The glue used on the labels is durable and not harmful for the operator of the machine. However, the operator must be careful due to high temperature of the glue during labelling process.